3.30.2011

Six walks in 6 days


Today it was cold and rainy.
Which was perfect for me
because
I had a lot of catching up to do.

So when I needed a break, 
I decided I could take a walk
here
on my blog,
with you.


          Day 1 - Railroads and Reserve Street

                
          Day 2 - silhouettes and sidewalks          


          Day 3 - sunbeams and springtime

        
           Day 4 - graffiti and patina


             Day 5 - square pegs and tunnel vision



               Day 6 - bouncing and backlit


I see more clouds moving in...

I do love the rainy season.
enjoy.




2 comments:

CC said...

I just love your images. They seem so peaceful and serene. The titles of each grouping is perfect too. My favorite is square pegs and tunnel vision!

Betsy said...

Thank you! Such kind words. I am glad you enjoy the titles, it is definitely an enjoyable part for me, I am forever trying to throw in puns or hidden ideas. Thanks again.
~cheers!